Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I DON'T HAVE VERY MUCH TIME!

HELLO EVERYONE!
 
Basically everything that happened this week can be said with photos. (A picture IS worth a thousand words.)

PICTURES!
1.) I COMPLETED A YEAR IN THE MISSION!!!! So, we celebrated... All four of us. (we're from the same generation.) XD
2.) My companion decided to burn a shirt... It was fun. XD
3.) EXCHANGES THIS WEEK! I went with Hermana Torres again! She was my Sister Training Leader in San Luis too.
4.) The family we ate with on Saturday had a tiny white bunny! IT'S SO ADORABLE! They called it "toto" for "conejito".
5.) Our little converts dressed fancy for church this sunday! It was adorable!

Also, I accidently lost baptismal clothing on the public transportation and STILL feel horrible about it, but my wonderful Zone Leaders didn't hold it against me because they are awesome.

Anyways, I hope you are all well and that you have an AWESOME week!

 ♥Hermana Beaumont




No comments:

Post a Comment