Tuesday, November 11, 2014

QUE MARAVILLOSA SEMANA 9/15/2014

THIS WEEK WAS AWESOME! I HOPE I HAVE TIME TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING!

Okay, FIRST, the investigator, Guillermina, IS AWESOME. Our most recent lesson that we had with her, in her closing prayer she said, "Sé que esta es tu iglesia verdadera. Y me gusta tu libro." (I know that this is your true church and I like your book.) We went out of that lesson SUPER happy! She goes to church, church activities, and is super happy! The only problem is... she is living with her boyfriend. :P So they have to get married before she can get baptized. Please pray that everything goes well with her!

Second, we GOT LOCKED OUT OF THE HOUSE. The keys weren't working, and so our neighbors, two very large and slightly drunk Mexican men, helped us break in. It was pretty epic. (I don't have pictures because my camera was locked inside. Sorry.)

Third: This week, all Mexicans all over the country are celebrating independence, so our neighbors are constantly partying and singing horrible, drunken, karaoke. It's funny and annoying at the same time because it makes it hard to sleep.

Fourth, we had a cool experience yesterday. We were walking with one hermano and he was showing us where one of his friends lives so we can visit her and we passed by a couple sitting outside. When I saw the woman's face, I felt like we had to talk to her, but I decided to wait until we were going to leave again. The hermano got there before me! He started to talk to them and it was awesome because they invited us inside and were telling us that they had been praying to know what they needed to do with their life and they said, "Y Dios nos envió dos angelitos y un angelote!" (God sent us two little angels and one big one!) It was really awesome.

I don't really have a LOT of time, but I have a lot of pictures, so I am going to try to send them fast. (It will probably be more than one e-mail.)

I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY!
♥Hermana Beaumont

PICTURES:
1.) View of Tijuana from the chapel: Daytime
2.) View of Tijuana from the chapel: Sunset
3.) View of Tijuana from the chapel: Nighttime
4.) My companion in our weekly planning session. (She doesn't like them very much.)
5.) Me in our weekly planning session. (Me either.)

HERMANA BEAUMONT
    Misión México Tijuana




No comments:

Post a Comment