Tuesday, November 11, 2014

OUR GOLDEN INVESTIGATOR GOT BAPTIZED! 11/03/2014

HELLO EVERYONE! 
I don't have a lot of time, so I will try to write fast.
This week, of course, was HALLOWEEN! And what did we do for halloween? NOTHING. Not really. We had to go home early, so I FINISHED READING THE BOOK OF MORMON IN SPANISH! I was so excited! (Picture attached.) While I was reading, my companion dressed up in her Nacho Libre mask and attacked me. It was awesome. (picture attached.)
Then, Saturday our golden investigator got baptized! She is literally perfect and it was a privilege to teach her, honestly. (picture attached.)

I'm sorry I don't have a lot of time today! But I will send the pictures and talk more next week! I LOVE YOU!
HERMANA BEAUMONT
    Misión México Tijuana


No comments:

Post a Comment