Tuesday, November 11, 2014

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF TRAFFIC 9/8/2014

Here in Tijuana it is very hilly, and after riding a bike for 4 months straight, it was really hard to start walking again. My legs were killing me the first three days!

Umm.... what happened this week? Well, my camera died, so I don't have any pictures to send you. (Sorry, I will be buying batteries today.)

Um... We taught people, got rejected, and taught some more. We went to a baptism that the Elders were having. (that was cool) Um... we met an investigator named Guillermina. She's young and really REALLY in need of the Gospel. She even went to church on Sunday! :D

I'm sorry I don't have very much to say. I'm doing well, I haven't died, and I'm teaching the gospel. I get along really well with my companion. ... I'm really not sure what else to say. I love you all very much and I will try to write more next week.

BYEEE!!!♥
♥Hermana Beaumont


HERMANA BEAUMONT
    Misión México Tijuana

No comments:

Post a Comment