Tuesday, November 11, 2014

BUENAS TARDES! 9/22/2014

HELLO EVERYONE!

This week was rather interesting. It was the week of Mexican Independence, so we went to the ward party. (To be able to go, we had to find 6 new investigators and 3 baptismal dates, but we did it with a lot of hard work and walking.) We succeeded and had fun! We just had to leave early. (There was also more torture because they had salsa and merengue music playing and I was very sad because I couldn't dance.)

I don't really have a lot to say this week... I will have more in the coming week! I am almost out of time, so... PICTURES!!!!!!!!

PICTURES:
1. Doodle in my agenda for Mexican Independence
2. We found a street sign that reminds me of my mother...
3. It got really hot one night so we slept downstairs. (I chose to sleep on the floor, don't judge my companion.)
4. Some members of my district at the ward party. :D
5. One of the members dressed up all AWESOME. (It made my day.)

I am still alive and I love you all!

♥Hermana Beaumont
HERMANA BEAUMONT
    Misión México Tijuana









No comments:

Post a Comment