Monday, April 6, 2015

I DON'T HAVE TIME 03/30/2015

I don't know where all the time goes. Honestly. It's ridiculous. This week we FINALLY HAD INVESTIGATORS AT CHURCH IT WAS A MIRACLE! Three of our most awesome investigators went to church this week and are progressing quite nicely and now we are all felices and THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS I know that you have all been praying for me and my companion and it has really helped a LOT. I don't have very much else to say I am really sorry for not paying attention to the time I will do better next week I love you all GOOD BYE!!!!

Atte: Hermana Beaumont

P.S. Today has officially started my last transfer. I am freaking out. 6 WEEKS LEFT!!!! :O

Pictures: 
1.) We got bored waiting for the Elders, so we decided to make faces.
2.) Our beloved Elder de la Vega got transferred, so this is our "Goodbye let's take a picture together" picture.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment