Monday, April 6, 2015

*Sin Título* 03/02/2015

So, this week nothing really interesting has happened. I'm sick, but it's cool. I'm trying to get over it. (I already asked for a blessing that I am hoping will kick in any minute now.) And I have a few pictures to send.

So, I don't know if I've told you guys, but we now have new rules. We have to contact 12 people every day and knock 6 doors. Let me tell you, IT IS HARD. Doing it isn't, it's the finding people that are interested. I have found SO MANY Jehovah's Witnesses it's not even funny. Like, I think every other door that we knock is JW. I had never even SEEN a JW before my mission. (Hellooooo.... Bible belt.) And it's really hard because they try to contact us and change our lives and whatever and we're just like, "No, I already have the truth, thanks."

Okay, so I just ran out of time, so here are my pictures:
1.) We went to a member's house and they had this mug. I felt slightly uncomfortable. XD
2.) Me on a tiny home-made bridge.
3.) In the church bathroom, making faces. (#dontjudge)
4.) I got a package with a brown paper scarf. It's quite lovely.

Anyways, I have to go now. GOODBYE LOVE YOU!

♥Hermana Beaumont



No comments:

Post a Comment