Monday, April 6, 2015

..para qué nos quejamos? 02/02/2015

That's what our recent convert says when we ask him how he is... "Bien, para qué nos quejamos?"

I'm doing pretty well. It was a rather uneventful week. It rained, but we had paraquas. We found a few promising investigators. And we had interviews with our mission president. That was fun. I really do love my mission president. He's awesome. XD And we walked. A LOT. (looking for less-active members and whatnot)

I have run out of time, so I will just send a few pictures.

1.) In front of the church building where we have our district meeting.(we got there on time; everyone else arrived late.)
2.) On a relatively large pile of dirt, overlooking the city.
3.) Selfie!
4.) My sister took pictures with castles on her mish... I get my kicks taking pictures with "tijuana street". (and eating ahielito

Anyways, QUE TENGAN UNA BONITA SEMANA!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU!
♥Hermana Beaumont



No comments:

Post a Comment