Monday, April 6, 2015

I'm a... Pokemon trainer!? 02/23/2015

OKAY! So, due to the lack of time to write last week I have a LOT of things to talk about.

First of all, training is... Weird. My companion is awesome, don't get me wrong. It's just weird to be with a companion that knows nothing about how to be a missionary. (Only once have I had a companion with less time in the mish than me, and she still knew more than I did.) But I've adjusted. I know the lessons well enough, so we don't suffer. It's just hard having to think of EVERYTHING alone. I am forgetful, so sometimes we don't end up doing everything that we need to. But training is helping me get better at that. haha

Okay, I'm not sure what else to say right now and I only have 5 mintues left, so I am just going to send pictures. (Each one is worth a thousand words.)

1.) This is me and my pokemon... Wait. Maybe it's just pikachu with her name tag...
2.) Actually me with my companion, Hermana Garavito.
3.) Hermana Díaz bought an awesome mariachi sombrero before she left. This is me. (with my bigote.)
4.) Me with a wall I jumped. In a skirt. (We used the tire that you see there in the background.) It was terrifying.

MORE PICS TO COME ONE MOMENT PLEASE.



No comments:

Post a Comment