Monday, April 6, 2015

THERE CAN BE MIIIIRACLLLLLES WHEN YOU BELIEEEEEEEVE!!!!! 01/26/2015

HELLO EVERYONE! This week was AWESOME! Okay, first I want to start off telling you that my testimony of fasting has GROWN this week. My companion and I decided to fast this past Monday so that we could find new investigators and so that we could have investigators at church. Result: We found a family of 6 and 5 of those 6 WENT TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY! They liked it, but we're going to keep working with them so that they don't forget/lose those feelings. Also, I happened to find the secret to baptizing thousands. It is in Alma 26:22 and it says: 
Yea, he that repenteth and exerciseth faith, and bringeth forth good worksand prayeth continually without ceasing—unto such it is given to know the mysteries of God; yea, untsuch it shall be given to reveal things which never have been revealed; yea, and itshall be given unto such to bring thousands of souls to repentance,even as it has been given unto us to bring these our brethren to repentance.
 It's pretty awesome. Ammon was talking about the different things that he and his brethren were able to do to baptize the Anti-Nephi-Lehies. It's a really good chapter.  I found it in my personal study. 
Also, this week we had a conference with the mission president and that was... interesting. He talked a lot about what to do in kidnapping situations and whatnot and it was kind of scary, but not really because I know that if we are obedient, Heavenly Father will protect us. But it's also good to know these things.
Something that the conference made me realize was that even though I haven't baptized as much as others and I haven't done a lot of things, I have progressed a lot andt I have been doing the very best that I can, considering the circumstances. I have nothing to be ashamed about and I am happy that I made the decision to come on a mission.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!
♥Hermana Beaumont

PICTURES!!!:
1.) This is what they call a "garrafón". This is how we drink clean water. A truck goes around and sells it for 13 pesos. And when we run out we exchange every bottle for a new one with water. (for 13 pesos). It's pretty cool, but kind of annoying. I miss drinking from the tap.
2.) This is The Glory of Tijuana
3.) Me with "La Gloria de Tijuana".


No comments:

Post a Comment