Monday, May 18, 2015

LA CONFERENCIA GENERAL!!!!!!! 4/6/2015

How are you? I am fine. Weirded out because I got my travel itinerary today, but it's cool. I will get over it.
General Conference was A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I learned a lot and felt the Spirit SUPER strongly.
Time goes by fast! SO, this week we found out that one of the families that we are teaching is a family of Gypsies! Also, one of our investigators is quickly progressing towards baptism. The problem will be finding him and teaching him, but we've already taught WoW, and he has no problems, so that´s cool.
Okay, really fast I am alive and well and will be writing next week! QUE TENGAN UNA BUENA SEMANA!!!
♥Hermana Beaumont
Pictures:
1.) A wall that made me laugh
2.) They don't have easter things here, so I bought myself a chocolate egg (available all year round). It was good, but I only bought it for the toy. #kidatheart
HERMANA BEAUMONT
    Misión México Tijuana

No comments:

Post a Comment