Saturday, January 10, 2015

TRANSFERS 01/05/15

..... We stayed the same. And that means that I will be saying goodbye to my companion because this is her last transfer. It also means 6 MONTHS IN THE SAME AREA. But it's cool. "I will survive".

In other news, tomorrow is my "cumple-mes" and I am turning 14 months old as a missionary. I officially count myself as one of the "old fogies" of the mish.

Also, I did not get sick from the slightly pink turkey, so it must have been okay.

The baptism will not me happening because the investigators were not keeping their commitments and as a result do not feel ready and therefore cannot be baptized. I will keep you posted on that one.

I have a few pictures to send so I will do that now while I am thinking of what else to say:
1.) My companion had never tasted a roasted marshmallow. "I can fix that." (we did it with the gas stove)
2.) Pikachu likes to wear my tag. He's a missionary too.
3.) DISTRITO MATAMOROS. (My district.)
4.) Me with our Zone Leaders. They're awesome. (And the one directly to my right goes home today. It's a sad day.)
5.) "CARAS CHISTOSAS".

Note to everyone: When the missionaries ask you if you know someone that can benefit from the message of the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, SAY YES and give them they're address. There is no, "No, they won't like it" "they're not ready" "they're baptist/catholic/methodist/presbyterian/blah blah etc and won't want to listen" Just do it. If a name comes to your mind, it's PROBABLY because they're ready and the Spirit is indicating that it's their time. "Let the Holy Spirit Guide..."

You can probably tell we're having a lot of trouble with receiving referrals this week. (Not a single one in THREE WEEKS. THAT'S A LOT OF WEEKS.) If you love me, or, better, if you LOVE THE LORD, tell the missionaries about your friends! (If they're a member of another church... it's because they haven't found the truth yet!) It is my invitation to all of you to pray to know with whom you should share the gospel. He will answer, you will see. 

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
♥Hermana Beaumont





No comments:

Post a Comment