Saturday, January 10, 2015

FELIZ NAVIDAD! (almost) 12/15/14

HELLO EVERYONE! I forgot to mention, I officially have 13 months as a missionary! WHAT? Where does the time go?!

Anyways, we finished up the concerts for Christmas 2014 and they went AWESOME. They recorded it, so when they send me the link, I will be sure to send it to you guys.

Our investigator is getting baptized THIS WEEK! I am super excited because I have been working really hard with him. (He calls me "la americana que siempre me está regañando" because he's rebelious. But he says it in a joking way.) He went to the concert and everything and has officially gone to church 7 times! He is more active than some members! I am really excited! It's going to be a really special baptism!

I'm sorry I don't have much else to say... I haven't been writing in my journal because I already filled it and I am waiting to get another one. *sigh* anyways... PICTURES!

Or, rather, PICTURE! (There's only one. Sorry.) It's of the choir, the guy who announced us (the Mexican all the way to the right), and our wonderful mission president and his wife! Haha I really love this group of missionaries. They're awesome. Two of them are going home today. They've finished their missions. (The shortest white guy and the second tallest white guy.) It was a really sad goodbye.

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful week! LOVE YOU!

♥Hermana Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment