Saturday, January 10, 2015

TRAAAAAAAAANSFEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11/24/14

WE HAD TRANSFERS AND I AM.... Still in El Dorado! And Hermana Rockwood went to.... SAN LUIS RIO COLORADO! In my old ward!!!!!! I was so excited for her, I sent cards for some of the members there and stuff and I'm so excited she'll be riding my bike and it will be awesome. Poor girl though... It's really really cold there now. XD Oh well.

My new companions... HERMANA DIAZ! She is from Chile. :D She seems really nice. I think we will get along well. :D I am senior companion this transfer, so we will see how that goes.

This week has been good. We are still working with the same investigators and trying to find new ones. This week was November 20th... EL DIA DE LA REVOLUCION MEXICANA!!!!!! So, while there were people selling cool mexican things in the street, I, as a poor missionary, bought... A MUSTACHE! It's pretty awesome. XD I love it. The only thing is that it smells funny. :P

I don't have a lot of time, so I will send the pictures that I have:
1.) Random secret alley that we found. It was an adventure. But it only lead to another "privada".
2.) MUSTACHE!
3.) Mustache twins!
4.) Our last picture together. :(
5.) Me and my new companion!
6.) My chocolate was flirting with me. (It's a chocolate called "Carlos V". It's a Nestle product.)

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment