Saturday, January 10, 2015

... And a happy New Year! 12/29/14

I DON´T HAVE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

So I will just have to send the pictures!
1.) Our recent convert invited us to eat with him and we ate... TURKEY!!!!! It was good, but a little pink... It scared me slightly.
2.) Then, we went and ate with a family in our ward. Also turkey. Also delicious.
3.) Our first family picture since November 2013.
4.) Exchanges again with Hermana Torres! Her las ones, I think because she´s going home NEXT WEEK! :O

That is all! We are going to have a baptism this coming week, but I may or may not be here to witness it because we will be having TRANSFERS!!!!!!!!! You will all find out next week what happens on the next episode of: HERMANA in TIJUANA.

LOVE YOU!!!!!!
♥HERMANA BEAUMONT



No comments:

Post a Comment