Saturday, January 10, 2015

WOOHOO!!!!!! 12/01/14

I. AM. PUMPED.
We has a special conference this week with all of the missionaries in Tijuana and I saw Hermana Maldonado! 'Twas awesome. 
What else happened this week? Not much. I will just send pictures to tell my story.

1.) This is a hill that we pass every time I have to go to centro to practice for the christmas concert. It speaks the truth.
2.) For Thanksgiving a bunch of rich Utahns came to build houses for the people here and invited us for dinner. We ate quesadillas and rice and meat. I have yet to eat turkey. This picture is of all of the sisters in my zone while we were there. haha
3.) HERMANA MALDONADO!!!!!!!!!!! This is her last transfer! Then, she's going home!
4.) Me with a bunch of random sisters in Tijuana. XD

Now, everyone go to christmas.mormon.org and #SHARETHEGIFT. DO IT.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL WRITE NEXT WEEK!

HERMANA BEAUMONT
    Misión México Tijuana



No comments:

Post a Comment