Saturday, January 10, 2015

FELIZ NAVIDAD (For real this time) 12/22/14

Okay, so a lot of things happened this week and I can tell you through pictures! (They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so this e-mail should be worth... 4000 words)

1.) I'm secretly a reindeer. (Not really.)
2.) We ate in the Elders' area and it had rained. IT WAS REALLY MUDDY.
3.) REALLY REALLY MUDDY.
4.) Our Stake President took us to Ihop for baptizing in November. This is me with my companion.

I HAVE MORE BUT I WILL SEND THEM WITH ANOTHER E-MAIL!!!!!!!!!

HERMANA BEAUMONT
    Misión México Tijuana






1.) My delicious meal in Ihop.
2.) We had our "Cena Navideña"with the mission president. This is me and my companion.
3.) Me and my companion with Hermana Torres in a giant snowman suit.
4.) The two zones with our mission president.



Sorry, I messed up. That was just our zone. haha
1.) I WENT TO THE TEMPLE IN SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.) Selfie with a bride and groom.
3.) Selfie with the temple.
4.) With Presidente Garcia and his wife.




1.) GUSTAVO GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!

That is all! I love you all and hope that you have an AMAZING Christmas!

♥Hermana Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment