Thursday, August 14, 2014

IT'S MAH BIRFDAY

HOLA A TODOS!
Well today is my birthday! Tengo 20 años. XD
I have a bunch of pictures. XD The members here are great! At the end of this day, I will have had 3 parties. XD (I only have pictures of two of them. One from a week ago and one from yesterday.)
Pictures: one from each "party" and two from this morning. (My companion didn't even give me time to shower.)

This week went well, I think. We lost two days of work because my companion had to go to Tijuana, but it's all good. :) We still worked hard. I am finding that I LOVE missionary work. We found an investigator bien suave. At first he didn't want anything, but one of the youth was accompanying us and began to talk about the priesthood and it sparked his interest and so we got the chance to talk about lesson 1 (the restoration) and at the end he commited to read the book of mormon and even told us that in his church he feels like he's missing something AND WE HAVE IT AND WE GET TO SHARE IT WITH HIM and it's super awesome. His name is Sergio. :)

I don't have a lot of time! I love you all and I will write again next week!

HERMANA BEAUMONT
    Misión México Tijuana



No comments:

Post a Comment