Thursday, August 14, 2014

06/16/2014

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!

This week has gone quite well. We've found a lot more people to teach, especially because my companion is one that is accustomed to a lot of success. (It's still really hot though)

I've had a lot of new goals these days... One of them being to get better every day at what I do. Whether it be in the lessons, contacting, etc. And everyday I am seeing improvement! It's pretty great.

My companion tells me that I'm secretly Mexican because I am the only American that she's met that really loves the Mexican culture. haha

I don't have a lot of time to write a lot and my camera has been acting up so I still don't have pictures. I'm super sorry and I will try to take a LOT this week for you guys. Okay?

LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!! Sorry for not writing more!
♥ Hermana Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment