Thursday, August 14, 2014

SALUDOS DE MEXICO 07/14/14

Hello everyone! I hope you are all well!

I am quite well. This week went splendidly and I look forward to the week to come. Actually, I'm a little scared... Why? TRANSFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

My companion, Hermana Chavarría, is going home. She's finally finished her mission and is super excited to see her family again. I, on the other hand, still have a long way to go. (10 Months left! Wow! Where did the time go?)

We finally had a conference with our new mission president, President García and WE RECEIVED A FAN! :D (And a new microwave.) (Picture attached. I put it together and was very proud of myself.) Presidente García is pretty awesome. He told us that he's going to be like our grandfather... lol It's going to be interesting.

Pictures:
1.) The fan.
2.) A family in our ward has what they call a "vivero" and they grow cactus.
3.) My companion and me. :D
4.) Weird selfie with my "casco pelón". We were waiting for an investigator.

I had a lot more to say to you guys but I honestly don't remember what it was, so...

LES QUIERO MUCHO!!!!!!!!!!

♥Hermana Beaumont



No comments:

Post a Comment