Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Helloooo from Mexicoooo

Hello everyone! I don't know that I actually have a lot to say this week. I just want to let you all know that I am well and in good health. It is REALLY hot today, so I am enjoying the air conditioning in this "papelería".

Sadly, I don't have any pictures this week. :( I had to take the batteries out of my camera to put them in my alarm clock. (Normally we use the cell phone wake up, but we couldn't charge it because we didn't have electricity for three days.) But everything is fine now! :D I'll try to take more pictures this week.

Now since I have nothing more to say, I'm going to translate as much of what I've already typed (apart from this phrase) into Spanish:

Hola a todo! No sé si realmente tengo mucho que decir esta semana. Sólo quiero que sepan que estoy bien y con buena salud. Hace MUCHO calor hoy, entonces estoy disfrutando el aire condicionado en este papelería.

Tristezamente, no tengo fotos esta semana. :( Tenía que quitar las baterías de mi cámara para ponerlas en mi despiertador. (Normalmente usamos el celular para despertarnos, pero no pudimos cargarlo porque no teníamos luz por tres dias.) Pero todo está bien ahora! :D Trataré de tomar mas fotos en esta semana.

I hope you're all entertained! But I had to write something to take up space. Haha

I keep forgetting to tell you all! I'm not actually senior companion this transfer. Yes, I have been on my mission more time, but my companion was assigned to be senior companion this transfer. (I only assumed in the beginning because no one told me otherwise.) To be honest, in the beginning, I was... disappointed. Okay, slightly offended. But I talked to my companion and to El Presidente, and I am okay with it now. :) It just gives me extra time to improve. :D

I don't have much more time, but I will be writing in the coming week so I will let you know how it goes! Only two weeks left in this transfer!!! Where did the time go!?

LES QUIERO MUCHO!!!!
♥ Hermana Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment