Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hellooooooo everyone!05/19/14

How are ya? I gots lots to tell yous guys. (Gotta love bad grammar. In Spanish it's like saying "yo tener mucho decir ustedes". Kind of.)

Where do I start? This week we had a training meeting with El Presidente and because our zone is so small, he took us all out to eat afterward! (Chinese food!) I have an awesome mission president.

Um.... What else? In this mission, to count an investigator as "new" we have to actually be in their house and teach a full lesson (opening and closing prayer, one or more principles of a lesson, one commitment), and MIRACLE we found 8 new investigators this week! The standard is 12 minimum, but we're still working on it. Unfortunately, one of the investigators we found is moving. He tried to give the BoM back, but we were like, "No! It's a gift!" (Plus it already had his name in it.) I hope he will keep reading it.

Another investigator that we found, looks super familiar to me. I can't figure it out, but she and her husband both. I have faith; they WILL get baptized. 

I can testify that it is the saddest thing in the world when no investigators, or recent converts go to church on Sunday. Just ask your local elders.

Today, I spent almost all day in... BUM BUM BUM... JEANS! :O How is this possible, you ask? We had an awesome zone activity where we went to "Las Dunas" and it's kind of really hard to climb sand dunes in a skirt. (It's hard to climb sand dunes in jeans, actually.) BUT I DID IT! And I am very proud. Today, I also stole an elder's pair of broken sunglasses. Actually, he accidentally left them in the sand, and I happened to pick them up. I have pictures with them. (Don't worry, I gave them back. But he lost them again.) lol Also, we went to Vegas! (Not really!) There's a Las Vegas sign by the dunes where the shot some zombie movie. (that's what my companion told me. I'm not entirely sure.) (My companion isn't in the pictures because she didn't want to climb the dunes; she had already done it.)

Anyways, this week was pretty cool. I hope you enjoy the pictures! LES QUIERO MUCHO!!!!!

♥ Hermana Beaumont




No comments:

Post a Comment