Monday, April 14, 2014

03/24/2014

Hola, buenas tardes! Yo soy Hermana Beaumont, y estoy aquí con mi compañera, Hermana Espinoza. :)

And we are doing pretty darn great, if I do say so myself. (And I do say so.)

This week was good, I believe, despite the fact that I have been sick all week. We were unable to work for two whole days (which is a lot for a missionary. Ask your local Elder.) but I´m okay now. We had to go to Tijuana to have tests done (blood, urine...) and right now I´m not allowed to ingest any of the following: (And I don´t know when I will be able to eat them again as we have not received any further instructions.) Eggs, meat other than chicken, beans, chocolate, milk, greasy foods, chile (as in spicy foods), uncooked vegetables... Basically all of the good things in life. But that´s okay! Because I am going to be healthy again. :)

ANYWAYS, I´m not entirely sure what more to tell you guys... This week went better, as far as the Work is concerned. We have more investigators and have taught more lessons than we have in the last two weeks, even with two days without work, so that´s good.

It seems that this computer is being really slow with documents and whatnot, so I will only be able to send one picture. This is me and my companion, Hermana Espinoza. She´s pretty dang awesome. :)

That´s all for now! I love you all and I will write again next week!

♥ Hermana Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment