Monday, April 14, 2014

03/17/2014

HOLA HOLA HOLA!

Today, WE HAD TRANSFERS! :O My first transfers of the mission! And mi nueva compaƱera es.... *drum roll*... Hermana Espinoza! She is from Ecuador! And I don't have any pictures with her yet, but I will next week. (Patience is a virtue.) She has been on her mission for 11 months already. So she'll be completing a year with me. :) (She speaks very little English, unlike Hna. Maldonado. This is going to be an interesting transfer.)

This past week was rather uneventful. I am alive and well, but we have no investigators. (Almost. Really it's that none of them have a baptismal date, but we're going to fix that this week.) Something really good is that Hna. Espinoza likes to contact, and has no shame with talking to people. So, hopefully some of that will rub off on me. :P I really hope so.

Um.... I have no clue where Hna. Maldonado went for her next area (I'm still in Rosarito) but I should find out tomorrow. And I'll let you know next week. :)
OOH! Of the pictures I'm going to send: One is of me, Hna. Maldonado, Hna. Price, and Hna. Conde (She went home today! Okay, she's really not going until tomorrow, but she's done with her mission. WOW.) at the beach! Not really. We were with a couple of non-Spanish-speakers and they fed us dinner. :) Their house is GORGEOUS and has a beautiful view of the ocean! Also, there was a walkway, and we got to walk and see the ocean. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. (There's a picture of that too.) (Sorry for those of you that can't see the pictures... I'll be posting them on Facebook in 14 months. ;P )

Um... What else? There are cars that go around playing recordings of advertisements and one of them is very easily stuck in my head. "El panadero con el pan, EL PANADERO CON EL PAN..." IT'S VERY ANNOYING. But it happens to everyone here.

I think that's all for the week. LES QUIERO MUCHO! Talk to you in a week!

♥ Hermana Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment