Tuesday, December 24, 2013

TWO DAYS LEFT! :O 12/14/2013

GUYS. IN TWO DAYS I'M GOING TO BE IN MEXICO. OH MY GOSH.

(interesting) Events this week:

Tuesday was my last Tuesday devotional where I saw Erika for (probably) the last time for over a year. Oh, and Elder Quentin L. Cook spoke. It was really cool. :)

Thursday I went to Las Vegas! I had to go to the Mexican Consulate to get it done, but everything went smoothly, and I am officially Mexican legal! I don't have my passport in my hand yet, but I will. :)

Yesterday we had In-Field Training and that was really cool. We learned about making goals and including members in our teaching. It was pretty nifty. :)

Today is our last P-day here at the MTC, so I get some extra time to e-mail people. I can't usually reply to all the e-mails I get, but if you reply soon, I should be able to reply back again today. :)

I have been sick (bad cold) lately, so if you could all pray for me and my hacking cough, that would be great. :)

Ummmmmmm..... Not sure what else to say, other than:

I AM SO EXCITED TO GO TO MEXICO. LIKE, SERIOUSLY. I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MY MISSION PRESIDENT AND MY COMPANION AND FIND OUT WHAT AREA I'M IN AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO GO! But I'm really going to miss my zone! They're so great and I love the Elders in the zone! They're seriously the best! BUT OH MY GOSH MEXICO. IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT.
I can't think of anything else to say, so I'm going to attach some pictures for you. :)
First pic: Some of our zone inside one of the bubbles at gym time. (The dude in the red shorts with the basketball is not in our zone. We don't even know who he is.)

Second pic: Me and the girls in my district posing in the snow after gym time. XD

If I think of anything more, I'll write again. :)

♥ Hermana Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment