Wednesday, December 11, 2013

HOLA A TODOS! (For the third P-day!)

HELLO EVERYONE!

Things are going well here at the MTC and I apologize to those of you whose e-mails I haven't had. I have them now. :)

Lets see... what do I have for you this week?

I've officially been here for over two weeks... I'm learning a lot. And I'm learning a lot more Spanish every week. The trouble is getting myself to use it on a daily basis. lol

INTERESTING: I forgot to tell you before! So there's a place called Brigham's Landing where missionaries are allowed to go on their P-day to hang out and get food. The first week I was here, I didn't go, but a few of the other missionaries did. They saw Jeremy from Studio C there, and since we're ALL Spanish speaking here at the West MTC, they decided to SYL (STL, really. Speak Their Language.) and said, "Hola, Cómo estas?". Do you know how Jeremy reacted?
 "I don't speak Spanish, you racist missionaries!" Yeah. Rude. haha I laughed so hard when I heard it. lol

Anyways... What else this week, while I've still got about 21 minutes left to write?

I didn't tell you! Last week's Tuesday Devotional (Not the 19th, the 12th) L. Tom Perry spoke! It was really cool. He talked about the importance and power of companionships.

Ummmmmmm.... Yo no sé que más a decir...

Is it weird that I'm, like, totally in love with my Spanish set of scriptures? I just like holding them. They make me happy. (Although, sadly, they don't fit in the case that Suzie put my name on for me. :P) (I will attach a pic of them that I took that I think looks really cool.)



My companion and I are still getting along well. :) Her family keeps sending her food, so she's been sharing with the whole apartment (4 sisters). There's plenty of snacks. lol

I absolutely LOVE the Elders here! They are awesome and keep me laughing. XD Elders are the best.

I'm still trying to think of things to tell you, but my mind is drawing a blank... 10 minutes left. :P

Since I know how to bear my testimony in Spanish now, I think I will do that. :)

Yo sé que la Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimas Días es verdadera. Yo sé que las escrituras son muy importantes y que Jesucristo es nuestro Salvador. Yo sé que Thomas S. Monson es un profeta de Dios. Yo sé que Dios es amoroso y quiere todos a Sus hijos a venir a Cristo. Yo sé que Dios nos ama. Yo sé que estoy aquí a la CCM a aprender cómo enseñar los hijos de Dios en México. Le amo Dios. Yo digo estas cosas en en nombre de Jesucristo, Amén.

I love you guys! You're awesome! :) (And I love receiving letters.)

♥ Hermana Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment