Wednesday, March 5, 2014

02/24/14

Hello, hello, hello, everyone! Once again, not much time, and I forgot to write out everything beforehand, so here we go.

Parts of this past week were better, parts were worse. On the bright side, I have more pictures! (attached)

Parts that were better: This past week was a little more relaxed.
Parts that were worse: Once again, I am in charge this week.

I´m really not sure what else to say to you guys... I´m still alive, we eat enough food, (See attached picture) Hna. Maldonado and I get along swimmingly, and we´re hoping to have my first baptism in the following week. (Not this week, next week.) But I´ll keep you posted.







Pic 1: The District. (All of the elders ran to their seats and Elder Peña fell. Mine was the only camera that captured the moment.)
Pic 2: We were doing language study, and Hna. Maldonado was practicing her English. This was the result.
Pic 3: At Sunset, waiting for a member to arrive.
Pic 4: With Hna. Maldonado; black and white
Pic 5: Not sure how to explain this one...
Pics 6 & 7: SELFIES! 
Pic 8: Just so you know that we get enough food... lol

I just hope they all send. :P

I have three weeks left with Hna. Maldonado, and I´m still trying not to freak out. SO KEEP PRAYING FOR ME!!!!! I REALLY NEED AS MANY PRAYERS AS I CAN GET.

LES QUIERO MUCHO!!!!!!!

♥Hermana Beaumont


No comments:

Post a Comment