Wednesday, March 5, 2014

02/17/14

Okay everyone! I don´t have a lot of time! So I´m going to give you a quick bit of info about my week.

1. Valentine´s day. The day before, the ward had a Valentine´s dance. We were there, but only because we had our Missionary Coordination meeting thing. I don´t know what it´s called in English, but in Spanish it´s the "Junta de Coordinación Misional". AND THE MUSIC WAS TORTURE. Hna. Maldonado and I were almost crying. (Not really) They kept playing songs from Latin Dance and I was very sad and reminiscent. And the Elders kept teasing us. -_- Lovely, right?
2. Yesterday, I have officially been in Mexico for 2 MONTHS!!!! :O ¿WHAT?
3. I only have 3 weeks left with Hna. Maldonado! Where did the time go!?
4. Sometimes, I am okay with the amount of Spanish that I know, but sometimes (like yesterday) it frustrates me that I can´t express myself the way that I want to! UGH.
5. Time to inform you of my weaknesses. Yes, I can hold decent conversations with the members and investigators, but when it comes time to teach, I CAN´T DO IT. Its super awkward, and I´m always nervous, so I laugh super awkwardly and take forever to get to the point and that´s not what representatives of Jesus Christ do and so I´m really super worried about when Hna. Maldonado leaves me with someone different and I can´t help with the lessons and I´m too afraid to contact people and I´m super stressed because Hna. Maldonado told me that I´m going to be in control of EVERYTHING this week and I feel like I´m going to explode from the stress. That was a really long run-on sentence. Oh well. Also, I literally have no confidence in my teaching abilities. I literally just awkwardly say things. There´s no teaching.
6. In the computer place that I am at currently, they are playing very explicit music and it´s making me feel even worse. Lovely.
7. On the bright side: SPIRITUAL THOUGHT OF THE WEEK! Mosiah 24. READ IT. LOVE IT. LIVE IT. (Not really.) But it´s all about how the people of Alma were in bondage and how they prayed for relief and that the Lord gave it to them. It´s really good and I love it. :) READ IT. (Maybe I should read it again.)

Sorry guys. The only picture that I have this week is of flan. THEY HAVE FLAN IN LITTLE CUPS LIKE PUDDING OR JELLO. It made my day. (It´s not super great, but I like it.)

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I APOLOGIZE FOR LAYING OUT MY GIANT PROBLEM IN FRONT OF YOU ALL BUT I NEEDED TO TELL SOMEONE AND I REALLY NEED YOUR PRAYERS. THANKS

♥Hermana Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment