Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hey, so I'm leaving in 6 days...

...and I have yet to start packing. I don't know why it's so hard for me. I think Satan has found my other weakness. (Procrastination being the first.) It's just that packing is so stressful! I don't even know what makes it so for me! Like, I go to my room where all my stuff is and I take one look at my suitcase and my heart rate raises and I think of something I'd rather be doing. I know that it's Satan talking, but I still can't find the motivation to pack! I cleaned my room some today and went through some stuff to see what I would want to bring with me, but other than that I wasn't very productive today. :P I really want to be! I pray every night and morning that I will have the motivation to pack, but it just doesn't work! I know that Heavenly Father isn't ignoring me though. I feel that He probably just wants me to get myself off of the computer/internet in general and GET TO WORK!  I mean, I can't WAIT to get to the MTC! I WANT to work and I WANT to read my scriptures all the time and be good! I WANT IT. I don't know what the point of this blog post is. I just wanted to rant, I guess. I hope that I can get better. People reading this (if there is anyone) please pray for me that I will be able to pack in a timely manner. (And start getting to bed at a decent time. lol) I love you all! (Even if I don't know you.)

♥- Hermana Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment